Vintage Boxing Gym is Richmond's only old school boxing gym! Our goal is teaching the sweet science of boxing the old school way, by focusing on proper technique and form.
Vintage Boxing welcomes students of all ages, genders, and skill levels. Whether you're an experienced fighter, new to boxing, looking for a fun workout, or your child wants to learn to box, we have programs for everyone!
Have questions about membership, classes, or want a tour of the gym? Give us a call at (804) 500-7769 to schedule a coach's meeting.
We are looking for the next champion!
1202 N Arthur Ashe Blvd.
Richmond, VA 23230
Monday - Thursday 6AM - 8PM
Friday 6AM - 5PM
Saturday 8AM - 12PM
In compliance with Covid-19 regulations for fitness facilities, we have updated our policies to ensure a healthy and comfortable environment for our students and staff. These policies may change as health & safety guidelines are updated.
- Class sizes (and open gym sessions) are limited to 8 students at a time.
- You must register for class ahead of time to reserve your spot for all classes AND open gym sessions. ***If you are staying for multiple classes, please be sure to register for each one you plan to attend!***
- Entrance will be denied if we are at capacity.
- Doors will be locked during classes.
- Masks must be worn for entrance, and while not exercising.
- Respect social distancing guidelines as much as possible.
- Waiting/spectating is not allowed, this includes guardians waiting for kids during youth classes.
- Gym equipment will be sanitized regularly throughout the day. Please wipe down your equipment before and after use.
THE VINTAGE BOXING TEAM
Eric Ash - Head Coach
Gareth McCloskey - Mobility Coach
Ariana Dobson - Health Coach
Anna Handres - Marketing & Operations